Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan:)

Tonight's dinner is going to be :

Steak on the grill
Shrimp on the grill
Baked Potatoes
Grilled Veggies
Salad

This will be on the menu for the rest of the week:

Baked Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes
Salad

Little Cheddar Meatloaves
Steamed Rice
Steamed Broccoli
Salad

Pasta with oil and garlic
Chicken tenders
Steamed Carrots
Salad

Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Onions
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Salad

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Salad

Hamburgers
Macaroni and Cheese
Steamed Veggies
Salad

I like to make fresh green salads with my dinners, they include two types of lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, radishes, and what ever other veggies I have on hand. I will sprinkle a little cheese on the top of it too. They like either vinegar or Ranch dressing on their salad. I do like to homemake my Ranch dressing. I also found some really good potato salad recipes on the net, so I may include that into one of my meals. This menu is also a rough draft of my menu. It is what I have on hand. I did a major shopping trip on Wednesday, and then my husband and I did another one Saturday, so I really don't foresee having to go shopping for awhile. I may need to go to get more milk, but I am pretty much stocked up. I will keep you posted as to any changes I make through the week with my menu. I also intend to make some fresh dinner rolls, so that will be served with dinners too.

As, for breakfasts this week, homemade juice will be served. I try and make breakfasts different each morning for variety. I have turkey bacon to serve, along with sausage another day. All sorts of fresh fruits. Eggs will be served, scrambled or I also like to make eggs in a basket. Pancakes, french toast and I also have some Lean pockets stuffed with eggs and bacon and sausage. Little Kevin really likes cottage cheese, so he will eat that along with a side of strawberries:) I am going to make granola this week, so if that turns out and the kids like it, they can have that, maybe topped on yogurt.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your blog. It's the first one I read. You always plan the most mouth-watering menus. Your family is very lucky.

Julieann said...

Thank you so much!!! :) That made me smile!