Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday!


HELLO!




After watching some of Betty's Kitchen YouTube videos on casseroles, I took some of her ideas and made a casserole of my own:) It is a ground beef casserole. It has rice, cream of mushroom and cream of broccoli soup and lot's of cheese:)





It turned out really good. I served it with Corn on the cobb and salad.

We had the casserole on Tuesday, on Wednesday we had Tacos, and last night we had baked chicken. Tonight for dinner, I am going to use up the rest of my chicken and make chicken enchiladas.

It is Friday:)
Happy Weekend!
Alexis has a birthday party after school at my sister's house.
I am not sure what our plans our for the rest of the weekend, but just being all together makes me happy!

I got all the info for my son's graduation, He has to have his picture taken and I have to order(pay) his cap and gown:) This is such an exciting time, and I am so proud of him. Getting his Highschool diploma is a BIG deal!

No comments: