Thursday, May 12, 2011

Grocery Shopping!


Hello!





I did my Grocery shopping yesterday. I needed to stock up on a few things. I clipped my coupons, made my list. I use a clip board and a little coupon holder. I had a coupon for free bakery bread, it had a 4 dollar value, I picked out a loaf of SourDough bread:) My favorite!
I ended up spending 200.00 dollars but in coupons and club card I saved 88 dollars:)
YaY!

Have any of you seen the go squeeze applesauce? Well, my kids love them. I went to buy some on Monday to put in Alexis's lunch and the shelf was cleared out, so when I went back yesterday, the had restocked. Must be popular. They were on sale, so someone must have cleared the shelf. I also had a great coupon for string cheese, and that was cleared empty too, so I went with the other cheese I had a coupon for, not as good, but I was happy!

No comments: