Thursday, December 02, 2010

Thursday:)

Hello!


Very busy this morning! For breakfast the kids had donuts and breakfast pockets. I took Alexis to school, then I took Tony to school. I then went to the .99 Cent store, I got a lot of stocking stuffers, I also got myself a Christmas apron. Then off to Walmart, where I got Little Kevin his new pair of jammies for Christmas, Spongebob, they are cute. I bought some silly bands for the stockings too. Kevin has been up North all week, and is coming home today, YaY!! Tonight, we will have spaghetti. I also bought some white lights to put outside a long my bushes, I just adore white lights, they always look so pretty, to me! It has warmed up a lot today, it is 74 degrees today. Oh, I forgot to take a picture of my tree again, ahhhhhhhh. I will write myself a note to remind me...LOL.. Now, it is time to get to my household duties:)Have a happy Thursday...XO

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You sure were busy! We had lasagne for supper. Spaghetti sounds good, too.

My little boy loves silly bands. Glad your hubby is home.

Julieann said...

Oh, I love lasagne! Aren't those silly bands silly...LOL:)