Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December!

Happy First Day of December!!


It was a very busy morning today. Alexis had a a school project due today, and it was a huge project. My neighbor's daughter is in the same class, so her mom and I all went together in my car, so we could help carry their backpacks and projects to the class. Then after we got home, My neighbor and I had a cup of coffee together to warm up, because it was cold outside. After she left I got all the trash together to out to the cans because it is pickup day today.

After I finish this post, I need to make my bed, and clean the tupperware that I put in the sink after cleaning the fridge out of old leftovers. I was googeling cleaning check lists yesterday and I found some really helpful ones on Martha Stewart's website. I printed the ones out that I liked and put them in my notebook.

For dinner tonight, I am not sure yet, but I will let you know when I decide. I did get some Butternut Raviolis at Costco, so I will make those with something to go with them:)

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful first day of December:) Christmas music is on, and the house is all decorated, it is such a cozy feeling. I forgot to take a picture of my tree last night, but I will do it tonight. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Hi Julieann! Thanks for the link to the checklists. I enjoy looking at all kinds of lists to find what works best for me. I'm a list person! Have fun working in your household today!

The Lady of the House said...

That is such a pretty picture. I love the colors.