Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Happy Tuesday!


Wash on Monday,
Iron on Tuesday
Mend on Wednesday
Churn on Thursday
Clean on Friday
Bake on Saturday
Rest on Sunday

I just love this little list:)

I got a lot done organizing my daughter's room yesterday. Did not get much laundry done though, so I will work on that today. The downstairs, is clean and straightened, it is the upstairs I want to work on. My daughter's room is pretty much done. I really want to work on my bedroom. I have so many pictures it looks a bit cluttered, so I want to reorganize all the pictures. Not sure where I can put them all, they are lovely family photos, so I want them out, but not all bunched in one place. They are all a top my armoire and it looks a bit too much.

It is chilly this morning, but the sun is out. It is supposed to warm up to about 70 today.

For dinner, I have leftover pork from Sunday, so I want to do something with that before it goes bad. Last night we had T-Bone steaks, baked potatoes, green beans and a salad:) So tonight, I will come up with something with the pork:)

I have read this on a few blogs, and other places too, and I think it is such a sweet and great idea. Light a candle, I light them in my kitchen. Little Kevin can't get to them there, and also that is the room I am in the most. Every time you notice the candle say a little pray:) Isn't that just an awesome idea??

Have a great Tuesday, and light a candle:)))

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I know it's wrong to covet but I am soooo JEALOUS of your weather!! It's in the 20s here and we are getting hammered with Lake Effect snow. I am sick of winter before it officially starts. =P

Your dinner sounded so yummy!

Tonight will be turkey breast, baked potatoes and acorn squash over here. Happy Wednesday!!

Julieann said...

You're so cute Jenn. I am in the same boat with you, I covet your weather!!! I so wish it would get COLD...LOL:)