Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rainy Day Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday Evening!
It was a cold, wet day. I love it.
My husband is off for the rest of the week.
He still has to work, but from home~~YaY!
Dinner last night was hamburgers.
Tonight's dinner was spaghetti.
The kitchen is all clean.
I am just washing Tony's work clothes for tomorrow.
I have to go to the market tomorrow, because when I went on Monday, the meat section was pretty much bare. They were recuperating from Christmas.
So tomorrow, I need to stock up on meat.
They are having a good sale.
New Years Day, I make Black Eyed Peas~~Not for luck, but for Tradition:) What do you make?

My Holiday Notebook is put away....My Home notebook is always out, it travels around the house though....LOL. Do you have a notebook? It keeps me organized, and I just like things written down. I know a lot of people don't like lists, but I happen to love them. I make lists for everything.

I really need to start working on my afghan again. I work on it, then put it down..this time I put it down a really LONG time. This cold, cozy weather, really makes me want to finish it. Maybe by summer...LOL.

I forgot to mention, I got two more seasons of Little House on the Prairie~~YaY!

I have a lot of Christmas photos I will be posting soon.
My sister in law asked me take a lot, so I took A LOT!!!
Have a great evening and stay warm:)

No comments: