Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rainy Tuesday!



Happy Tuesday!

It is cold and rainy today, and I did have to venture out for a bit. We are all home now, where it is warm and safe and dry:)

Tonight we are having Pasta bake with garlic bread and salad.
Tomorrow, is a day that I plan on staying in and doing some cleaning to get the house all ready for Christmas.
Thursday, I will finish the grocery shopping for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners.

All the kids will get brand new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve:)

We will also be making Jesus a birthday cake:)

Oh, I almost forgot, I took my Turkey out of the freezer to defrost~~If you are having Turkey, are you defrosting it yet? and also, don't forget to water your tree.

I also have my candles lit in the kitchen:)

(((Warm Hugs)))


"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time."

~Laura Ingalls Wilder~

Stay Warm!!!

1 comment:

The Lady of the House said...

I've seen all the flooding on tv. I assume you are in an ok area.

If I'm not back before Christmas -- Merry Christmas!