Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday!

Hello!


The news today says, it is going to be a super soaker Sunday, and that it is. It has really been coming down. It is supposed to last until Wednesday. I really love rainy days, especially when we can all be home, safe and dry!

Yesterday was a busy day, finished up the Christmas shopping. Went to the market, and Alexis and her neighbor friend had a birthday party to go to.

Last night for dinner, we had Semi-homemade pizza, it was easy and really good too.

Tonight we will be having a roast with all the fixings:)

For Christmas we will be having turkey, I already have my turkey from last month when they had a buy one get one free:)

I am going to do a little wrapping today too!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Sunday! Stay warm and dry:)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yummy!! We're having Sunday roast for dinner tonight too! I started it early this morning in the crock pot, so it will be soooo tender. :)
Plus carrots and potatoes, either mac & cheese or parmesan noodles (not sure yet) and dinner rolls.

Yay!! Jesus's birthday is in 6 days now, I think I will use your tradition and have the children make Him a birthday cake! So Fun!

I am SO happy my boys are on Christmas break now, I love having them home with me, it's such a cozy feeling! :)

Have a Blessed Week Juliean!! Hope you get alot of yummy baking done.

Love,
Christina

The Lady of the House said...

I saw on a football game how rainy it is in California. Enjoy it! I'm glad you don't have to take anyone to school tomorrow. School is out here, too. When school is out for my little boy, I feel sort of free -- like we can do whatever we want without having to worry about getting to school.

I also just want to add that I love the vintage pictures you post. Whenever I need some motivation, I always refer back to your blog and look at those pictures and read some of your posts. You are such an inspiration!

Enjoy getting ready for Jesus' birthday!