Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

My first little pumpkins of the season:)

Okay, last night I tried a new recipe. Here is the recipe card. Click to enlarge.

Click to enlarge the recipe and directions


I wanted to make something different, and boy was it different. No one liked it---EXCEPT me, I loved it...LOL. I thought it tasted wonderful. So needless to say I won't be making this again, because I would be the only one eating it. The sauce tasted like Thousand island dressing, and with all that cheese on it, how could it not be good. I really enjoyed it, and my best friend is going to take some home today, because I can not eat it all myself. Well sometimes I make a hit and sometimes I make a miss. I am posting the recipe, because I liked it, and maybe some of you will like it too.




I know I must sound repetitive, but I so enjoy being a wife and mother. I love to stay home, and keep house and take care of my family. I love being a girl and everything that it entails. I have laundry to do, toilets to clean, food to prep, floors to mop, rugs to be vacuumed, and especially spending time with my husband and children and so on, and I would not have it any other way:)

Happy Friday!





7 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds good to me! I hate when I make something I think is so good, but no one else likes it. Oh well - I guess it's bound to happen occasionally.

Anonymous said...

It looks ans sound yummy to me. I guess you have to make it for you for lunch or Mother's Day.:)

Anonymous said...

It looks ans sound yummy to me. I guess you have to make it for you for lunch or Mother's Day.:)

Rhonda said...

those unpopular recipes just come with being a mom who cooks everyday. I have a few recipes that my own family don't like and sometimes I cook them when my parents come becuase they like most anything.

I just love being a stay at home wife and mom too - even though most people I am really strange since I don't have children at home anymore.

Anonymous said...

I am an empty nester and in my 50s use to work as
a Registered Nurse.
But I stay home now and I
love it. Being your own boss is the greatest
no worries no stress,
Hubby has been ok with me
staying home.
Pamela in NE OH

Anonymous said...

I wanted to pop by and thank you for the *lovely* comment you left on my blog today--it brightened my day!

I'm sorry your recipe wasn't a big hit but as one commenter said as a busy mom who cooks all the time it's bound to happen some times.

Blessings,
~Michele

Sondra said...

Hey Julieann!! Long time no see :) I have slacked off on my blogging but am trying to get back on track! Love your little pumpkins. We tried to plant some one year with zero success :(