Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Girl!




Today is my daughter's 8th birthday. We spent the day at the American Girl place in LA Yesterday. I made reservation for her cafe lunch with her best friend and their dolls. Her Cousin Emma that she is very close too, came down with the flu and was unable to make it, we sure did miss her. The lunch was absolutely beautiful. The way the table was set, the perfect service, it was awesome and the little girls were made to feel like princesses. After lunch the girls went shopping. Alexis got a new doll for her birthday, the Rebbecca Doll. I took a bunch of pictures of her day, so I hope you enjoy her day at The American Place:)




































































































7 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

She will remember that ALWAYS! How precious!

Rhonda said...

sounds like a perfect day with lots of sweet memories.

a doll hair salon - I never heard of such.

Mari said...

What a great party. Happy Birthday to her!

Mary said...

How wonderful! Your little girl is beautiful! Your little boy looks completely out of his element!lol!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Juliann! What fun! I went to the A.G. Store in Chicago before we had one here. Even as an adult, it is obvious why this is so fun and such a great idea. Your sweet birthday girl is the same age as my DD who turned eight on the eighth of this month. Loved the picture of little Kevin. He looked like he was ready to be outta there! Thanks for this girly post....
You're a great mom!
Take care,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love the cake! It is so pretty!
Pamela in NE OH

Jenn said...

That is a beautiful cake!! This place is so neat, my girls would have LOVED that when they were younger....what a wonderful memory!