Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday and My One Year Anniversary

Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone. Today is my one year blogging Anniversary, I can not believe it. When I started this blog I was in Georgia, and now I am back in California--where will I be next year. I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July--I had a quiet one----We BBQ-d, and then Kevin took the kids to the beach to see the fireworks--I stayed behind with (little)Kevin, it was nice, he went to sleep and I got to catch up on a few things(Did any of you notice late night comments on your blogs..LOL). I just thought he was way to little to be out late and I was scared the noise would scare him. There is always next year.

We have swimming lessons this morning--it is so nice to sit by the pool and get some sun while Alexis is swimming, I can't wait to take Kevin, he just loves his baths, so I know he will just love the pool.

When we get back, and if Kevin will nap, I am going to scrub my kitchen floor--it needs it bad--I am going to get on my hands and knees, i have been using my swiffer, but it really needs a good cleaning--I mean it, I really need to get it done---

I have to get going going for a little while, but I will be back --have a great morning!!!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a relaxing evening. I just scrubbed my floors this morning. I want everything to be clean before I leave! Have a great day!

Kelli said...

Your 4th of July sounds wonderful, Julieann! Happy 1 year blogging anniversary..how exciting!! I love hearing what you are up to everyday!
Hugs,
Kelli

Susan said...

Happy Bloggy Anniversary!!! I really enjoy the peace and contentment in family life that you show through your blog!

Jodi said...

Happy Blogiversary! :o) May you have many more ... ;o)

Cherish the Home said...

Happy Blogiversary Julieann! I'm so glad you blog. (o:

Hugs,
~Mrs.B

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great 4th!! I stayed home too, for the same reason!! =) Next year!! I took the baby swimming this past weekend, in the evening when the sun wasn't so bright. He LOVED it!!! =)

theups said...

Happy 1st bloggiversary!!!!! We started blogging right around the same time!! And you USED to be my neighbor here in Georgia!! (Well, kind of my neighbor... same state anyway). I wish that we could have met!!

His,
Mrs. U