Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Alexis Turned 6

My daughter turned 6 on Friday, June 29th. On the night of her birthday, she asked for steak for dinner and a vanilla cake. I let her open her presesnts from Mom and Dad too.




Dinner time--everyone loved the steak.
That is a my nephew sitting by my son, he is visiting for part of the summer.
Kevin lighting the candle on her cake--she wanted the number 6.
Alexis opening her gifts.
The next day---she was so excited. We had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, and invited all out family and friends--it was a good day. She got very excited to sit in the car with out a booster seat. The law in Cali is 6 years old or 60 pounds-----she was so happy.The Birthday music comes on at Chuck E Cheese, everyone singing Happy Birthday!!!
Being silly and having fun!

She had a really great day. I just can not believe my baby girl is 6:) Thank you for looking at my pictures.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like she had a wonderful birthday! Her cake looked wonderful!

How fun! Swimming lessons...I bet she is having a blast!

Cherish the Home said...

It looks like she had a wonderful birthday!! (o:

Kelli said...

What a beautful birthday girl you have, Julieann! I loved all of the pictures, it looks like a very fun birthday celebration!!
Have a wonderful 4th of July with your family!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Alexis.

Does she weigh at least 60 pounds? If not I would recommend keeping her in the booster seat until she is. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Maggie Ann said...

What a sweetheart she is!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day she had!! You guys really know how to celebrate a birthday!! =)

theups said...

Goodness gracious... I miss blogging for a few days and lo and behold... I miss Alexis' birthday!!!!!!! Please tell her belated happy birthday!! From the pictures, it sure looks like y'all had SO much fun!!

His,
Mrs. U