Friday, July 13, 2007

Show and Tell









Good Morning/Afternoon. Kelli is hosting her Friday Show and Tell---so make sure you follow the link and look at everyones' lovely show and tell and add your own too.

Today I am showing my little birdhouse. I have had this little birdhouse for so many years, I can not tell you where or when I got it----but I just think it is the cutest little birdhouse.











Here it is a little closer. If you click on the picture it will enlarge for a better look.















I hope everyone that comes by has a wonderful Friday, Thank you so much for looking--I can not wait to hop on over to your Show and Tell and see what you have:)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute birdhouse. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I am a birdhouse fiend! Love it!

LadySnow said...

That birdhouse is adorable. :)

theups said...

That is so cute!!! I think birdhouses are so pretty. I just hate the thought of using them outside and a bird getting them all dirty! LOL!! HAHAA!!

His,
Mrs. U

Susan said...

I like birdhouses and yours is very adorable.
Susan

Linda aka yellowroseli said...

Such a sweet little birdhouse. i love them also. Hard to part with them to go outside. They do also look cute hanging in the trees. Have a Blessed weekend

Anonymous said...

It's very cute!

Autumn said...

So cute!

Sharon said...

Very cute!!!

Cherish the Home said...

A very cute birdhouse! (o:

I really like your new blog look.--so very pretty! (o:

Kelli said...

It's too cute, Julieann! The love the little ladybug!
Kelli

Anita said...

It's lovly, indeed! Me too, I love birdhouses and we have several selfmade ones in the garden. The "architecture" of yours is very cute!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Delightful! I never see too many birdhouses!
Blessings to You! Claudia O.

Lallee said...

It's very cute, and I can tell it is special to you, which is even more important ;-) Thanks for sharing it with us!

Gina E. said...

I love this birdhouse! It doesn't look practical though; I can't see one of our Aussie cockatoos nesting in there - lol!