Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Making a List!!



I am making a list and checking it twice :0) I have my sale ads right here and I am looking through it for good buys, so while Kevin is napping and Alexis is busy, I thought I would jump on here and tell you all about it.

I need everything from Produce to diapers--I bought Huggies at Costco, 258 for 37 dollars and I am down to my last 10, so I am going to buy a package until I can make it to Costco again. Costco is by my Grandmas so she comes with me when I go. I will most likely go to see her tomorrow.

Anyway, I am also out of bread flour, so I need some of that. I really want to get a lot of fruit and veggies, nothing says summer more then watermelon and fresh corn. I just love fresh corn. I took a chicken out last night to thaw, so I will be making that for dinner. I am in need of juice and milk too. Kevin and the kids drink 2%, but I drink skim. I also drink a lot of water but I add just a bit of juice for some flavor.

It is a beautiful day here in Cali---it felt so nice sitting in the sunshine while Alexis had her swimming lesson. I also made freinds with this lovely lady, that I so enjoy talking with---we are going to exchange numbers tomorrow--I wouldn't want to lose contact with her.

Also, my bathroom toilets needed a good swishing--and Baby was wide awake so I put him in his swing as I ran from toilet to toilet cleaning them--I am so glad I did, my best friend came over right as I finished....and of course had to use the bathroom before she lft...LOL.

She gave me some lovely Ann Geddes Stationary and a book called *God's Guiding Touch for Mothers*...and a cake!!!! Kevin didn't want me to cook since it was my birthday---he was going to get Pick Up Stix--(I love chinese food) but I told him no, get something everyone would enjoy--so of course pizza it was...LOL---easy clean up for me--YAY!!!

My MIL sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, they are on my dining room table----->












They smell glorious!!!!

Anyway, I must finish my grocery list-----You all have a wonderful and blessed day, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the Birthday wishes(((Great Big Hugs))))) xoxoxo

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I meant to come by yesterday and wish you a happy birthday...happy belated birthday! =) It sounds like you had a great day!

Carole Burant said...

I love Costco and try to go at least once a month. I wish they'd had a Costco here when my boys were babies, I'm sure the diapers would have been a lot cheaper! lol Such wonderful presents you received for your birthday...and you can't go wrong ordering in pizza! hehe xoxo

Kelli said...

Such pretty flowers, Julieann! I love Costco...so many fun things!!
Hugs,
Kelli

Charree said...

The flowers from you MIL are so beautiful. I hope that all of your list making goes well and that you have a blessed day!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday!

Jenn said...

OH! Happy belated birthday, sounds like a nice day! I'm glad the weather is as pleasant where you are as it is here, what a beautiful summer it is turning out to be. Normally they are oppressive with humidity but we are so blessed this year... YAY!!

So glad you are feeling productive, too~that is a good feeling!

Jenn

theups said...

Julieann, I just LOVE reading about your day!! Every time you write about it, I feel like I just finished reading a personal letter from you. You have such a neat way of making people feel welcome- even on a blog!!

I hope to meet you in real life one day!

His,
Mrs. U