Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy July Saturday!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I really enjoyed everyone's Show and Tell, and thank you all for looking at mine. Today, I am going to be getting Tony ready to go to Washington for a couple weeks, I have some laundry of his to get ready---and pack. We may take a drive and visit my Grandmother today--if things get done that I need to before tomorrow.

I have some ground beef out for dinner tonight--I am not sure what I am going to make, I may do spaghetti, but then I will have to stop and get some Parmesean cheese.

I am updating all my lists in the kitchen--the phone number list and the birthday lists----I am in the middle of the phone list, I can not believe how many numbers have changed ...LOL--it is looking so nice and neat--and I am getting everything ready slowly so I will be totally organized for school.

I bought this little plastic basket--perfect size for holding all the school papers. I had a ton last year, and used a tupperware, but this year I will use this.


.













For Sunday dinner, instead of a roast--I am going to make a whole chicken, they had an awesome sale on chickens, 2.00 a chicken--yay!!


Here is Kevin Jr.---> He is 2 months and 10 days old--I can not believe how fast the time is going.















He is a happy little baby.

Anyway, what are your plans for this weekend? ((Hugs))) have a great day friends xoxoxox

5 comments:

Heather K said...

Your baby Kevin is SO sweet! Have a great weekend!!! Sounds like you'll be busy...I hope Tony has a good time up in Washington... it's so pretty there too.

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! It feels so nice to get papers organized. I really need to go through my address book and update it. All my friends keep moving! LOL Little Kevin is getting so big, he is just adorable!! I love his chubby cheeks! Our weekend plans involve alot of relaxing...I'm still tired out from the 4th of July!
Hugs,
Kelli

Momma Roar said...

That little guy is just too cute! I love his happy smilin' face! My little guy (7 months today, wow) is a happy guy too - and I'm guessing your little man melts your heart just like my little man melts mine!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!

theups said...

He is sooooo smiley!! I LOVE it! You must smile at him all day long. :)

His,
Mrs. U