Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday---

Well, I did it---my daughter had a field trip this morning--her class was going to a concert--so I had to get both my kids to school at the same time--problem is they go to different schools----well, I did it--yay. It was a different morning not having Alexis here, but she was so excited to see *Peter and the Wolf*---She comes home early too. Kevin has been napping, so I have been playing on the computer for a little bit--catching up on the news, reading the KF Board, and reading some blogs.

Tonight will be leftovers, I have quite a bit of leftovers and Kevin said he wanted the leftover pork chops so they don't go to waste---I told him to take them to work but he said he doesn't want to eat during the day--even though he comes home starving---I keep telling him, that is the worst weight loss diet you can do to your body---

It is overcast outside, and a bit cool--I love days like this, not too hot and not too cold, now if we could get a good rain storm, I would be so happy--I just love the rain.

My blueberry pie came out really good last night, it is half gone already.

Tomorrow is Friday--YAY!! I love the weekends----I have my list of household chores that I am working on. Last night after I cleaned the kitchen, I got the dish washer ready to go--I usually turn it on, right before I go upstairs to bed--but when I woke up this morning it was running--I quickly called Kevin, and he said he had turned it on because the dishes were still dirty--OOPS---I forgot (I blame it on lack of sleep..LOL)

Well baby is up--have a great day xoxoxox

I will post some pictures a little later:)

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! I'm looking foward to Friday too! It seemed like a really short week with having Monday off. I made your garlic butter chicken last night and boy was it yummy!! Definitely a repeat recipe! Have a wonderful day!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you are having a profitable and successful day! BTW, what is the KF Board?
Take care and have a wonderful afternoon! Hug that little one for me!
Hugs,
Amy

Charree said...

Hi Julieanne! You pie looks delicious. I hope you have a great evening.

Amber said...

Your pie looked delicious. When will your kids be getting out for summer? We are already out here. It is so nice to have them home!

theups said...

Hi Julieann!!
What is the KF board?

If I was your neighbor, you would not have even HALF of your pie left!! LOL!!

I really enjoy reading about your day! You continually amaze me at how much you accomplish! Thank you for the encouragment!

His,
Mrs. U

Chrissy said...

Hey Julieann!

How lucky you are to still have your Grandma! Hubby still has both his G'mas and I love spending time with them. It's been such a blessing for my children to know their Great G'mas as well.

Will you please post some of the recipes for the yummy desserts you've been showing lately?