Thursday, September 29, 2022

World Market!! #FALL #AUTUMN

I want to show you my pretties from World Market!!

Beautiful Kitchen towels with mushrooms on them.  They just seemed so fallish to me.  They were so delicately stitched and quite
lovely
.




Look at the detail


SOUP!!!!!!!
  I am going to make this and let you all know.  It will be  semi homemade soup.  You know I am all about my soups right now.


A new Fall cup, of course!!  Isn't she beautiful.....





Okay, soooooo I made a cup of this tea...it is absolutely delightful, sooooo YUMMY!!! 

SO FALLISH...Tee Hee!!!

 Fall is such a wonderful time of year, it is the start of what's to come of the holidays and the seasons changing.  Warm sweaters, soups, fireplaces, hot chocolate, scarves, gloves, hats, halloween candy, orange, yellow and brown, pumpkin spice latte's, Halloween, Turkey, falling leaves, black Friday, apples, apple picking, chili, cornucopia hay, pumpkin patches, gourds, harvests, cool, happy, love and hugs!


This morning was the first morning, that it is was REALLY cold, I actually wore gloves....lol.  Cute ones though, have to stay cute...even in my 50's I still hang on to cute.  I ran three miles and before I ran, I did a 45 minute Grounded Yoga class from Peloton..It feels so good to stretch.  I have always been a runner but not a very faithful stretcher.  I have missed so much  Stretching gives me life and I think it helps my body stay lean too.  

I hope this fall season you are able to find joy and beauty in the simple things that life has to offer. I hope you are blessed with good health, happiness and a lot of love.

Until next post, I bid you a gentle hug my dear readers.
xo



No comments: