Monday, September 19, 2022

Saturday and Sunday



 So, this Saturday we went to breakfast at Golden Corral early.  I had a nice cup of black coffee.  They have such good coffee and my husband loves the breakfast bar especially the omelet station. 





After breakfast we headed to Costco. 


 

We usually do Costco every Saturday to stock up on essentials.  Every list every week can be different.  We don't need the same things every week.  Sometimes it is water, sometimes it is cheese and sometimes it is vitamins.  I bought some produce while I was there, I got English cucumbers, tomatoes, celery,  We got hamburger and steaks too.

After Costco we went to Kroger to replace my soda stream, they were out at that Kroger.  We then went to Ingle's grocer and got a few things there that no other store carry's.

We then came home with our groceries.  I happily worked in the kitchen, cleaning and cutting and using my vacuum sealer on some things.

After that, I put on my running shoes and ran 3 miles straight.  Came home and did a peloton yoga class.
I love my Peloton.  GREATEST BIKE EVER!!!!

Made Dinner which was Little Cheddar Meatloaves with Roasted Rutabagas in my ninja foodie
I cut the rutabagas in cubes, put them in a bowl, with oil and garlic salt and roasted them in the ninja for 16 minutes!!  MMMM MMMMM
GOOD!! 


Cleaned the kitchen sparkling clean!

Sunday Morning comes and it was one of my favorite morning of all..
CHURCH TIME!!

I go to the best church ever.

I always try and get dressed up and look nice.  I think Church deserves the effort. I love Jesus!



After church we went to another Kroger and replaced my soda stream bottle..yaya, this one had it !!

I changed out of my clothes and put my running shoes on  again....I did another 3 miles..whoop whoop!!

It is supposed to be really hot this coming week and I am super excited.  I love to run in the heat, and I know winter is coming...so I am taking advantage of as many hot days coming up as I can.

After my run, I made lunch.

I food prepped quite a bit and made Chocolatey Brownies...




Made hardboiled eggs.




Prepped veggies.
Made a pasta salad



Laundry is always a go.




I found these laundry boosters, that I really like.  The smell is really beautiful




Sunday Dinner
Steak
Baked Potatoes
steamed broccoli and mushrooms
salad
and bread :)











I am going to put together my menu plan and share that as well, probably in the next blog post.  I am also going to keep posting holiday recipes that I have cooked or I am going to make a again. The holidays are coming!!!

This year I am going to get a skinny tree.  I want a tree that goes up more then it is wide...
I am super excited for the months to come and I hope I am able to share everything I am doing on my beloved blog.   need to keep it going.  I love my blog.
If by chance you made it this far, can you leave a comment.  I would love to know I f I have readers.  I respond to all who comment here :)

No comments: