Friday, September 16, 2022

Happy Thursday! Do you have some time???....


     I am posting a picture of one of my most favorite pieces I have in my home.  It is this precious clock.  One thing I am not sure you all know about me is how I am always conscious of time.  I must have a calendar in every room and a clock where I can see it in every room.  I like to be very organized in my time.  When things are up in the air is when I notice I get a little anxious and panicky.  When I can organize my time and be somewhat organized I feel so much better.






Lists, I am a list maker.  I must write with pen and paper and I love post it notes...yes, I do!!  I love the perfect pen too.  Black fine tip that won't smudge but writes smooth and is easy to read.  I love felt tip pens also, I will decorate my planner and color all sorts of little pictures on it along with cute stickers.  Also, my cute little notebook that goes with me and my bible each to Sunday to take notes.  I use a bunch of different pens and highlighters.


I bring lists with me to the grocery store.  I have a white board on my fridge, that I make a running list of things needed and sometimes as I run out the door I snap a picture just to insure I bring back needed items.

Some of my greatest ideas come in the middle of the night, so I write thi gs down then too...lol..not often bt sometimes.

Time is so very precious now and I like to make the most of everything.  I can't believe how little my babies were when I started this blog and now they are almost fully grown up.  I wish I could slow things down.  How I miss the baby years and being so busy, busy, busy.  I am finding new joys though in life.  I am thoroughly enjoying my youngest and his studies and helping him.  He is 15 and soooooo smart!!!

Life is beautiful.  Life is so very precious.  Time is so important.  I thank God for every moment I have and I thank him for this beautiful life.  It's the little things :)

No comments: