Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Outfit Of The Day! or OOTD #OOTD Sunday Style :)


I am going to show you my outfit of the day for Sunday!
Sunday is one o my favorite days of the week.  I go to church on Sundays and show God how much I love him and thank him for all the grace he gives me through out my life and each and every minute. 
 I need Jesus Every Single Day!!!!!








My hair I try and give my hair some life with curls.  My hair is baby fine, so I like a little curl to give it some fullness.





I am wearing pumps from Clarks..80's style...tee hee.  You can take the girl out of the 80's but you can't take the 80's out of the girl,,,,


Trying to find a good pose...lol




Mondays are also another favorite day, it's the beginning of a new week and menu plans and school, work etc...but Sundays are so special to me!!



It was chilly. 
Also, my church is huge so it is always seems chilly inside  too...so even in summer I bring a sweater.





My Retro 80's earrings...who had a pair of these earings???
Anyone, anyone, anyone????  LOL



My church also provides coffee and snacks while you worship 




What are you wearing today?






 

No comments: