Sunday, September 25, 2022

Fancy Fall Feet


I love, love, love polish!! 

I have a wonderful polish collection and love to paint my toes.  I adore getting my nails done, but I usually end up just doing it myself...lol.
I love everything pink, but during the fall or holidays I love to change it up.  The polish I used on my toes was a beautiful very dark, burnt sienna type of color, kind of reminded me of pumpkin spice with the name.

I like my finger nails painted but for the polish to stay, I usually have to do gel, because I am constantly cleaning, scrubbing and taking care of my home, they chip if its normal polish.  Gel nails are such a commitment to color...lol



 Fall is in the air and so are my toes...lol

I took off the pink and put a "SPICE IT UP" nail polish on by Revlon 

Click on the link, it will take you to the polish :)

Happy Fall!


No comments: