Monday, January 27, 2020

*Menu Plan*



This is what will be made in my happy little kitchen for the week of dinners :)
(In no particular order )

Meatloaf

Mashed potatoes
peas

salad

Pork Roast
new potatoes
Green beans


salad

Chicken ~~Roasted
augratin potatoes
Mixed veggies
Salad



Nachos!!!!  With all the goodies on it :)
LOTS and LOTS of cheese :)

Family Night out :)

Pasta bake~~~~Instant pot version!! (I'll post recipe for you)
Garlic bread
Salad

Rib eye steaks
Baked potatoes
Steamed broccoli
Salad

Let me know what your menu plan is ....I love to get new and fresh ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far: Dried beans and cornbread; pizza (my son's night to cook); chicken in bbq sauce, green beans, potatoes (eggs for me since I can't eat the chicken).

Still to come: pork roast, stuffing, cooked carrots; baked fish, spinach, corn on the cob; and the ever popular night of clean out the leftovers.

Ann

Julieann said...

I LOVE YOUR MENU!!!
I am going to steal this menu...you gave me some really great ideas :)
Thank you so much, Ann!!!!