Sunday, January 19, 2020

Happy Sunday!!!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
It was a lovely service at Church!
I am making my plan for my blog this week...I will post my menu plan and recipes also.
I have a ton of recipes in my sidebar and in the search engine.
I will post pictures and Outfit's of the day.  I will post pictures of my clean kitchen and pictures of laundry.....
My life as a SAHM is a life I always wanted...I either wanted to be a Docotr or a mom...lol...
I am really enjoying keeping up with my blog.

If by chance you stumble upon my little blog, please leave a comment so I know you were here,

It was quite cold today, colder than it has been all winter.  We have had a very mild winter so far...I am not sure if that is good or not....lol....is something big coming??  How is the weather by all of you?

I have had to go to the Doctor every month for the past 4 months.  I have had cysts and when one of them burst, I thought it was just bad cramps...anyway, they were watching the fluid in my posterior cul de sac...it was filling up and it is now dissipating...that is GREAT!!  I am thankful for that...I was a little worried :)


#SAHM #MOM #BLOG #BLOGGER #VLOGGER #VLOG #RECIPES

No comments: