Tuesday, January 21, 2020

BROCCOLI AND BEEF




       
I made Broccoli Beef and it turned out AMAZING!!!
The house smelled amazing and that is by far most important.

In a crockpot I put a slowcooker bag, then sprayed it with veggie spray.  I then put sliced onion, chopped garlic, a couple pours of soy sauce and veggie broth.....I added the beef stew meet, and cooked on low ALL DAY!!!  The meat came out sooooooo tender...... I steamed the broccoli on the side.  You can add the broccoli last minute to mix in the flavor or you can just add it to the plate when you plate it. It can be served over rice or egg noodles...both go great.
 


                                                                                                                                                                       







Remember my homemade dinner rolls......they go good with EVERYTHING!!!!!





No comments: