Saturday, January 04, 2020

CAESAR SALAD

 I make this salad often...and it is super easy :)  Or you could buy a kit or a premade one in the deli,
This Caesar salad is made with organic Romaine lettuce that I bought from Costco and then I purchased Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese from my local grocer, either Kroger or Publix.....



I chop and wash the romaine...even if the lettuce states it's been washed, I always wash it...I just do.
Then mix in the dressing, enough to coat each lettuce leaf....
You can either sprinkle the Parm over the top or mix it in with the dressing.
Now, this is where I differ in the Caesar
salad...instead of croutons, I add lots and lots of avocado and a few black olives..
salt and pepper to taste...
YUMMY!!!

How do you make your Caesar salad?
Tell me, in the comments...below :o)



Also!!!
I have Kohl's cash burning a whole in my purse...LOL
I love Kohl's sooooooo much!
After I hit send, I will be well on my way, RUNNING to one of my favorite stores....
WooHoo!!
Happy DAY!!!

No comments: