Monday, July 22, 2019

*Weekly Plan Monday*


I hope everyone has a wonderful start to a new week!
This is a special week for me..it's my birthday week :)
My birthday is Wednesday, July 24th.  I am grateful for every birthday I am blessed with, because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

On with this weeks menu plan :)

Monday
Turkey Tenderloin
spinach and mozzarella ravioli ....For the vegetarians
Fried potatoes


Green beans with portobello mushrooms
Green salad

Tuesday
Pork Chops
Baked potatoes
Broccoli
Salad

Wednesday
Night off
Birthday...woohoo!!

Thursday
Chicken Quesadillas
Rice and beans

Friday
Pasta Bake
Garlic bread
peas

Saturday
Night out for my birthday dinner

Sunday
Steak on the grill

Also, new Vlog is up. I hope you are enjoying them.  I am having a lot of fun doing these videos.  Check it out!!!!

I am super excited for Fall..it is coming!!!  All the happy feels...the pumpkin spice everything.....lol.
What is your favorite season?

Thank you for coming and visiting my little corner of the net :)
Remember, be kind, we all have a story and some of us are fighting a battle we know nothing about HUGS!!!!

No comments: