Wednesday, July 03, 2019

*Menu Plan* ???




Well, this week, as I am sure your week, is wonky too.
(I long for a normal week...LOL)

Sunday
Dinner was on the way home....a lot of tacos.

Monday
WE substituted Monday for our Sunday, it was steak on the grill night

Tuesday
Chicken Tenders
Baked Potatoes in the Instant Pot..12 minutes people!!!!
Mixed veggies

Wednesday
Steak and chicken quesadillas ...Used leftover steak and chicken! BAM!

Thursday
Hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill
with all the fixings:)

Friday
Chicken breasts
Baked potatoes
Asparagus
Salad

Saturday...NIGHT OUT!!!

A new vlog is being made...so stay tuned, I will get that up Friday
In the mean time, Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July
Happy Birthday my beloved country :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy 4th of July, Julieann! We're having hotdogs on the grill today, too. My husband is doing well. Thank you for asking. A question about the InstaPot, what other things do you routinely make with it? I have an old fashioned pressure cooker that I only make two things with. I use the crockpot to make baked potatoes in the summer, but I wonder if they might turn out better in the InstaPot (and take less time!), but I hate to purchase one for just one thing.

Hope you have a great day!!

Julieann said...

I would love to see your meal plan, too. It gives me fresh ideas..either post here or link me...if you want to share. If not leave a comment so I know that you were here :)