Monday, July 08, 2019

Waving!!!.....MONDAY!!!


Today is Monday...and I say this every week...
Monday, the start of a new week to get it right?......RIGHT???!!!!


Okay, when I was little my daddy used to burn hot dogs on the grill.....he did it for himself, but we all loved it...TEE HEE!!  Do you like your hot dogs burned?  Let me know in the comments.

Here was my mish mash Sunday dinner. 
The best part was the fried baby eggplant.



Hamburger Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Beans and Spinach (Italian thing)
Fried Eggplant
Love!

I will definitely do a post about my InstantPot....I love mine...my answer is, YES!!!  If you want one, get it...it works as  a slowcooker, too...it does a lot..makes yogurt, too...

:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

My uncle would always singe the hotdogs! I miss those days...