Monday, July 29, 2019

*Menu Plan Monday*

I am so glad you could join me, in my weekly meal plan.  If you have a meal plan made, please share it with me :)
*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

My Beloved Blog...I had a whirlwind of a birthday!!
Here we go
Back to school week!!

Monday
Chicken Tenders
Fried Potatoes
Corn
 Perogies with sauted onions and mushrooms*****For the vegetarians :)

Tuesday
Beef Roast in the crockpot
YES< I use crockpot liners
Easy peasy cleanup!
I will use Onion soup Mix 
Cut up potatoes in there too
Veggies and salad

WednesdayLeftover night
I am thinking fried chicken tacos and beef tacos with the leftovers from above!
I'll keep you posted on that

Thursday
Back to school dinner
Pasta bake
Garlic bread
salad

Friday
NIGHT OUT
WooHoo!!

Saturday
Pork Chops
Mashed Poatoes and gravy

Or

Pizza

Sunday
Steak Night
Baked Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli
Salad


I hope you have enjoyed my weekly menu plan and I hope it gives you some easy ideas.
Please share your Menu Plan with me :)

I had a beautiful birthday and lots of memories were made.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

I've been winging it for the past two weeks, Juliann. Your menus have helped me so much. I must get back to menu plbanning once school starts, but for now I'm just going with the flow; but I always know what I'm making by 10.