Monday, July 15, 2019

*Weekly Menu Plan*


It's that time again :)

I am so glad you could join me, in my weekly meal plan.  If you have a meal plan made, please share it with me :)
*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

Monday
Fried Pork Chops
French Fries
Green Beans
Image may contain: food

Tuesday
Chicken Breasts
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Broccoli

Wednesday
Steak Quesadillas
Image may contain: food


Thursday
Pasta Bake
Garlic Bread

Friday
Night Out

Saturday
Night Out

Sunday
Ribeye Steak on the grill
Baked Potatoes
Macaroni and cheese
Corn on the cob

The  meals this summer are easy peasy.  We have pool days and vacation days, and BBQ days....
When Fall starts I will be baking more bread and doing more kitchen intense recipes....LOL...Is that a word or phrase.....Well, you all know Fall is my season and I say it starts August 1st...once school starts its FALL..YEP!!!  No arguing or debating this with me...I'm right...LOL


Last Sunday's Ribeye....OOOOHHH LAALAA
Image may contain: food


Kit Kat Milkshake :)
Image may contain: drink
Vanilla Ice cream
3 small Kit Kats
Splash of milk
Squirt of Hershey's Chocolate
Blend it your Nutri Bullet :)

Last weeks Roasted chicken with Edamame Pasta
Image may contain: food

Edamame Pasta is from Costco!

No comments: