Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday :)

Some things I did in the kitchen:)

I made potato Salad


This second dish seems to be getting very popular here.  The recipe is from my MIL and everyone seems to LOVE it.  Chicken Artichoke Pasta.  Click on the recipe to enlarge.  You have to try this, it really is yummy



Ta- Da~~~~The finished product.

Chicken Artichoke Pasta

Green Salad too.  On the side to put on the salad is Cheese, tomato and Avocado.  I keep those toppings on the side, so if the lettuce does not get all eaten, it saves better.


I also made Blueberry muffins, banana bread and of course my Dinner Rolls.


Watermelon for later



My New Coffee Maker...YaY:)




Okay here are few more pictures around the house.  These are the stairs going up from the front door


Front Door:)


I did go grocery shopping this weekend with my hubby and we bought meat for 16 dinners.

For tonight's Dinner we had steak on the grill, we also had corn on the cob that my husband grilled.  Loaded baked potatoes and then you could choose from any of the cold salads I had made with a dinner roll.

No comments: