Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday:)

(Visit Laura's Blog for more menu ideas, click on picture)



My menu plan for the week will include a lot of Turkey, since that is what we had for Christmas dinner:)

Monday: Prime Rib Roast, Loaded Baked Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus, Fresh Green Salad, Homemade Dinner Rolls.

Tuesday: Turkey Casserole, Steamed Veggie, Salad, Rolls.

Wednesday: Turkey Enchiladas, Salad

Thursday: Turkey and Dumplings...Salad

Friday: Tacos

Saturday: Blackened Tilapia, Steamed Veggie, Rice, Salad

Sunday: Pork Roast, with all the fixings:) Potatoes, carrots, salad, rolls.


.....Also, if I have enough Prime Rib Roast left over tonight, I will work that into the menu, not to waste it:)

......Also, my menu may change if I use up all the turkey in one meal, before I can make another...LOL.