Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday....already, LOL

WoW..It it was a busy unexpected day...LOL.

I had to run to the grocery store for some milk, and ended up picking up a few things here and there..little did I know the plans of my husband. He got home early and wanted to go to Costco..so off we went. I have been busily trying to get everything put away. I really need to re-organize my pantry tomorrow..it really is out of control....BUT, I mean out of control in a happy way. I thank God every day for our blessings and that I am able to feed my children such healthy foods.

Dinner was not what had been planed, we got Costco pizza instead..what a huge pizza for only $8.00

The New year is almost upon us, and as I was reflecting on this past year, it was a very good year in general, but there sure were a few bumps. Little Kevin being in the hospital, then Tony having to be in the hospital, those were really hard times for me, but we made it through, and I made it through with the Grace of God, and I lay in bed at night and thank him for all my many blessings.

One of my favorite sayings to live by is, If tomorrow you woke up with only the things you thanked God for, what would you have? Makes you think, huh?

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night, and stay warm, it is quite chilly tonight. Also, please forgive my run on sentences...LOL. The words just flew from my fingers...LOL.


No comments: