Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Plates!




I brought out my Christmas plates this week. I think they are just so pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Wednesday, and it is a beautiful COLD day. Alexis had her last ballet class yesterday until after the Holidays. So she has about a month off.

Last night's dinner was pigs in a blanket. I can not remember the last time I made those. Kevin was not home for dinner, so I thought I would make something fun. I made steamed carrots for a healthy side to go with...LOL.

Tonight's dinner is going to be boneless, skinless chicken thighs.

Some of you are interested in the breakfasts I make, so yesterday morning I made bagels with cream cheese, turkey bacon and fresh fruit.
This morning's breakfast was french toast and fruit on the side.
Real bacon is made on weekends, My husband's favorite breakfast side.

...and yes, they do enjoy a bowl of cereal once in awhile, I have fun cereals and healthy cereals:)

I go to Costco and buy lots of fruit and veggies. Not only do my children eat a lot of fruit and veggies, I also juice too. So I need a lot. PLUS, my Guinea girls EAT a lot of veggies..:). There favorite thing to eat is wheat grass, they go crazy for it. I like to put it in my juicer, but I can't keep up with it...LOL.

I am sure you are all busy getting ready for Christmas, as I am:) I adore this time of year so much. It always seems to go by so fast.

No comments: