Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday:)

Hello!
Here is a picture of the Macaroni Salad I made last night
The recipe is in the post below this one.
It was very good, I must say:)

Here is the Apple Bread I made..It smelled like Christmas in my home while it was baking. It was cold outside like it was Christmas too:)


Little Kevin and I have very sensitive skin, this is some laundry detergent I picked up at Walmart yesterday. Free and Clear:)



Some of you may know, I collect cows. I love cows. Here are two little cows I have that I wanted to share.




Eating watermelon..aren't they cute?




Happy Wednesday!
Tonight's Dinner:

Steak
Noodles with Garlic and butter
Steamed veggies
Salad

It is also cold outside today, the rains are supposed to come this afternoon. The last couple of weeks had been quite warm, I had a nice tan going, I was hoping when we went to Georgia, I would still be tan, but with this cold weather and rain, it doesn't look like I will be able to keep my tan...Oh well! :)
Happy Day
XO

No comments: