Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Tuesday!

Good Morning!
I hope you all checked out the blog I posted about yesterday:)
Today is a brand new day and with that brings new things. You never know what each day holds.
It was a chilly day yesterday, and it rained too. I love that kind of weather.
I made a Turkey dinner on Sunday so yesterday, I made Turkey noodle soup~~perfect for the cold, wet day.
Today I am thinking of making some kind of turkey casserole, and then freezing the rest.



Breakfast is served, I made cheese omelets. Now it is time for me to get dressed.
I will soon take Alexis to school, and then come back home and start my chores:)
Her school is literally like 1 to 2 minutes away. There is a huge park right next to the school that I take them too. I won't be taking them to the park today, because since it rained and is cold the park will be all wet. I do not want anyone to get sick again so soon after getting better.
Happy Morning to you all
Enjoy your coffee!

1 comment:

Faithful Follower said...

I'm sure you love having her school so close by.

My daughter goes to the school right across the street from our home...it is so handy.