Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday's Post/List

Happy Wednesday
Yesterday I bleached down my entire kitchen---it looks so nice and clean. So this is what I wrote down in my notebook for today--->

Clean all 3 toilets
Make dinner rolls
Walk the mile
put all laundry away
Water front lawn
Make Salad
Vacuum and mop downstairs hardwood floor

I don't put down EVERYTHING that I will do today--I may not even get all these things done--it will just roll over until tomorrow:) ...I just work better when things are written down that I really want done. My bread is already rising in the machine, I did the mile and I watered the lawn.

Happy Wednesday.
Another post is coming with a picture of the cake and a list of my weekly menu....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great list Julieann, love the birthday cake also
deezie