Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday!

Happy Friday!(Isn't this picture fun....LOL)

Do you ever just feel like going in the kitchen --and just cook and bake all day? That is how I feel today--I feel like baking and cooking wonderful things for my family. So I think that is what I am going to do today.

I am almost all caught up on my laundry--woohooo----Just a few more loads and I am done----until tomorrow...LOL.

I already walked my mile, so I am ready to start my day--I hope all who comes by has a wonderful Friday---can you believe it is already Friday--Easter is fast approaching--time to start planning the menu:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann
Yes, I do walk into my kitchen and feel like baking. Have fun doing that. :) I am glad you didnt' post that anyone else got sick. Seems like it was a quick sickness. Thank God right. Happy Friday to you Julieann and have a great weekend
deezie

Julieann said...

Hi Deezie---yes, thank goodness, I think we are all in the clear---my poor girl seems to catch everything that gets passed around at school--I usually get it too--but hoping it skipped me too!

Julieann

Anonymous said...

I have been in a baking/cooking mood for the past few days. Unfortunately I'm still unpacking - yes, I'm slow - from the move so not much cooking going on around here if I can't put it in the crockpot.

Mari said...

Love the picture - I've been feeling like that lately too! The problem is the calories that go along with that kind of cooking. :) I'm caught up on laundry too - till tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I had one of those days yesterday. The only part I hate is the cleaning up after.

Dana said...

Julieann, can you read my post today, I need advice from a mom of the same age girl

Mrs. U said...

OOH FUN! I have PLENTY of days when I just want to cook and bake all day long!! My family surely loves it when I'm like that, too!!!

PLEASE share what you made!! YUM!!

His,
Mrs. U

Michelle said...

Hello! I am dying to have a cooking and baking day like that, and it is so nice to have all the laundry done before you start! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Every now and then I would love to just get in my kitchen and try a new recipe. I am not for sure why I don't. Laziness I guess. But you always inspire me!