Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Depression Cooking!

Elizabeth at a Merry Rose has such a wonderful blog--she teaches all who stop by so much---a couple days ago, she posted a very interesting you tube video--I was hooked--I watched every You Tube video this lady made over the weekend--I am so glad I did, it is quite inspirational and makes you hungry for potatoes:)

Please check out Clara a 93 year old woman who shares stories and recipes during the Great Depression.
~~~~~> You Tube Videos on Depression Cooking!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the Depression cooking videos. I am always happy to learn more about how past generations cooked and cared for their families.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! My husband and I were fascinated watching these last week! I kept going around the house saying "I love Clara, can I have her for my grandmother?" I loved her frankness with telling stories too!