Friday, June 21, 2019

Happy Friday!!

We did it!!!
We made it to Friday.
SOOOOO.....you know what that means, it means, Starbucks Friday...woohoo.




It was an absolute glorious day today.  My daughter and I spent a few hours at the pool...oh, it was nice.  A little Vitamin D to make you feel good :)

I also ran 3 1/2 miles along with doing my Peloton
I am absolutely obsessed with my Peloton.


After my morning run, I did a Target run..TEE HEE. 

I am getting ready to celebrate a whole week of my daughter turning 18..lots of little surprises all week long with a great big surprise at the end...I will surely let you all know...soon, very soon.  My daughter reads my blog so I will post after the fact all about her Birthday :)


Here I am in my office.  Do you like my pink purse?  It is one of my favorite purses,,,I got it from Amazon.  Pink is my signature color...blush and bashful...no, pink and pink...LOL..



This week, I am taking my son and daughter to get their hair trimmed.  I need my eyebrows threaded......don't look too closely at that picture..you will see my eyebrows are a hot mess...a lovable hot mess, but a mess all the same. 



We will get some pool time in too.  I will also do my menu plan once a again...so *Menu Plan Monday* is coming....I will post that on Monday for all of you, along with a video.  So with that said, don't forget to subscribe to my channel...I did a *Mini Dining Room* tour too..that was a lot of fun...so many videos are in the works.....keep coming back.  I am hoping you are enjoying my blog and vlogs.
You all are the best!  Leave me a comment here or on my you tube channel to let me know who is here.  I know I still get a lot of visitors here because blogger lets me know...so leave me a comment ...I would love that.

If you are following my Menu...tonight was "out to eat night"...it actually turned into pickup night...we all got different things from different restaurants....

Have a great Friday and I will be back tomorrow with another post.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

No way is your little girl that old!!!! Julieann, I won't be around online much for a few days. My husband had surgery today, and I'll be very busy for a while. I love all your videos and posts. It is wonderful to "visit" here and on Youtube. Take care, and I look forward to "seeing" you soon.

Julieann said...

You are just too sweet!!
I’ll keep you and yours in my prayers. You’re husband has s great care taker.
Hugs, Jenny. I’ll “see” you soon ☺️