Saturday, June 22, 2019

Great Saturday .... woohoo!!



Happy Saturday!!



It was an absolute awesome day!!  We went shopping today and hit all sorts of fun stores.  We also went to Costco, and I will be sharing a nice little haul from there on my channel, so don’t forget to subscribe to that. Good times await. Lol. As you can see by the picture, we also went to Gap and Nike. I am starting to stock pile for school days. It is never too early to start school shopping, right??!!
After a full day of shopping we were able to have some pool time.
I am also working on my menu plan for the week. That will be posted on Monday. Hopefully it will give you ideas for dinner. 
This has been a fantastic week and I am so excited to share my life with you all. Remember, we are all in this together 
♥️

No comments: