Thursday, June 20, 2019

Clothes, Salad, Dinner and Me!

This beautiful salad was made by me for my family...it is filled with lots of love...and veggies :)


Pork chops, spinach and yes...those are tater tots....

Image may contain: food

Here are my racks of clothes that do not fit in my closet.  They have leaked out of my closet and into my office.  What can I say??  I love clothes...it is nice that my daughter and I are the same size....lots to share ...


This is where the magic happens...LOL..This is where I put my face on, curl my hair...play with all my makeup :0)

This is me in all sorts of poses...just playing around :)  I am dressed in black...I don't normally dress in all black, but the outfit worked.  I was going on a date with my husband and my very best friend and her husband.  It was a great evening :)
Image may contain: one or more people


Follow my shenanigans on my YouTube channel...subscribe to me...

Image may contain: Julieann Papa Gossett


Image may contain: Julieann Papa Gossett

No comments: