Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday!


I woke this morning at 6:00 and have been going non-stop.  I am taking a break right now, so I can get some type of blog post up :)  The picture above was my bread maker today...Happy little dough rose really well.
It is now 6:15 in the evening and I have a few more things to do.  I hope you all are having a nice day.  It was rather cold today, in fact it was very cold, 36 degrees but it felt like 24 degrees, and it even snowed in places around here.
I made my dinner rolls, pumpkin Spice bread, a chocolate cake, cookies, some other type of cookies that I will share the recipe for another day, the are a chocolate ball type cookie.  I also made stuffing, boiled my eggs...and a few more things I can't remember at the moment...LOL...
My sweet husband came home from work with a large Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha, just what I needed :)
Have a wonderful evening.
XO

No comments: