Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's the Little Things!


Good Morning!
It is Wednesday, and it is a cold day here in Georgia:)  I love it!
Last night for dinner I made the Goulash again and then while I was making that I also made Cabbage Rolls for tonight's dinner.  Also, while I was grocery shopping, I went to Kroger, they were having a great sale on Turkey's, so I picked up one of those.
The Holidays are upon us, my favorite time of year.

My profile picture for Facebook is an icon that says, "Let Go and Let God" As of late I have been leaning on that little saying for awhile now.  I have been desperately trying to keep a door open that God wants to close.  It is hard when things in life aren't going the way you had planned.  I have been praying and trying to find peace with what is going on and putting my trust in God.  I have always said, my life is not perfect but it is perfect for me, and right now, there is a bump in the road that we are trying to get over. My little one said to me on Saturday, "My Mama always said, Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get"...so true.  It took that little statement to realize that it is true.  You never know what life may dish out to you, but if you have faith in God and love, you can get through anything :) *Side note: My son heard the "Forest Gump Catch phrase" on a game he was playing and recited it word for word...LOL..Bless his little heart :)

So, now, today I am going to take everything off my kitchen counters and give it all a good scrubbing!  I have floors to sweep and laundry to do.  Dinner is already prepared so that just needs to be popped in the oven.  Sissy has dance tonight after school, and I am so happy she enjoys it.  I truly believe kids need extracurricular activities with their peers...Little Kevin LOVES school, which is a good thing!  ;)  Tony is working hard, and has really come a long way :)  My husband, my dear, sweet husband, the stress he has been enduring is sometimes heartbreaking.  He works so hard to give everyone a beautiful life and he comes home bone tired some days.  I try and make the home as calm and nice as possible so he has a place to relax, no worries for him here.  Anyway, enough about that.  I hope this post finds you all well and happy.  I am dedicating this post to a dear friend, Chrissy. My ever faithful reader.  She says I motivate her, but her kind words to me, help motivate me more than she will ever know.  All your kind words make me smile.  Even if I may not reply to all of them, which I try and do, I read everything that comes my way!  You are my sweet friends that have been reading here as long as I have been writing.  For those that are new to my blog, welcome to My Daily Life :) May you all have a glorious day, and remember to "Let Go and Let God"

5 comments:

Ann said...

I miss reading your blog. I went for months without access to it and then when I came back - you were gone. I thought I had blown it and would have no more Julieann fix.

Chrissy said...

Love you, Julieann! You do motivate me, sweet friend! I stop and start with blogging, very inconsistent I know. Back when I blogged at Winterpast I so enjoyed it so I'm returning to my first home. I'm committed to blogging more consistently. Some days may only be a picture, but these days are flying and I want to remember them...

Julieann said...

Hi Ann!!! It is so good to "see" you back :) Hope all is weell! I may not post for awhile for one reason or another, but I will always come back. :) I am planning on printing this blog out one day for my children. So one day far, far away, they can read it to their great, great, great grand children ;)

Julieann said...

Chrissy, Oh, that will be wonderful when you start blogging again! I love looking back and remembering things that went on. Also, to see my kids sooooo little....LOL :)
Love you too, my friend! XO XO
Julieann

Chrissy said...

yay me! I've blogged consistently for a week now...

winter-past1.blogspot.com