Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hi!

I have been getting ready for Kevin's birthday!  I don't know how it happened but I am going to attempt to make a Sonic cake...LOL.  I tried ordering one local, but that did not work out...so, it is now up to me...I will definitely take pictures for you to see.  I just hope it will semi resemble that little hedgehog ;)

We did our shopping today so I think I have everything I need, so tomorrow I will be busy in the kitchen getting ready for his party on Saturday.  You all have a blessed Evening XO XO

Oh, and there are a few comments you all left that I am going to respond too...All of you that stop by my little blog offer me so much support and inspire to be a better person!!  Yes, you all do...and I just want to let you know your comments are all read and appreciated, THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

The Lady of the House said...

Good luck with the cake and party, Julieann! I'm sure it will look great. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jenny