Monday, November 05, 2012

Monday...Dinner Pictures!

Hello:)

Here are some pictures of some meals I had cooked .
Are you tired of seeing my salads?...LOL.
Let me know if there is something you would like to see.
This salad, has avocado, tomatoes..and lots of other veggies. 

This particular salad is served to my hubby.
(he gets a larger portion)
He once told me, he knew he was going to marry me after he ate one of my salads...LOL.

This is a pan fried pork dinner, with seasoned green beans and loaded baked potato.
This is a beef roast I slow cooked in my crockpot, served with mashed potatoes, gravy made from the roast juices, peas with butter and salt and pepper....I had mushrooms I needed to use, so I sauteed them and put them over the roast
This dinner, I can't remember if I shared this before, it was on my camera, so I am sharing it just in case.  I made breaded chicken and pork strips along with fried rice.......

Thank you for stopping by:)  If there is anything you would like to see, or have me post about just let me know...


God is Great, God is Good;
Let us thank Him for our food.
By His hands we all are fed,
Give us Lord our Daily Bread.
Amen. ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! As always, everything you cook sounds and looks great.