Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday!


Yes!
As I listen to the news, I am reminded how blessed I am at this moment!
I have a roof over my head, food and water, warmth, clean clothes, warm bed...electricity.  I feel so bad for the people who are doing without just the bear necessities right now.....and not just now, but all the time, it just seems to be magnified at this moment......

I pray for them!

~~~~~~
Today was one of those days, where I didn't have to go anywhere...I so enjoy these kind of days.

I listened to the news as I did my daily activities around the house.

It was a bit warmer today than it has been.
Dinner tonight was Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, steamed veggies, steamed rice and salad...a rather healthy meal :)

I am so happy for the weekend, I just love having all my family around me.

I hope everyone is able to stay safe and warm and fed tonight......(((HUGS)))

No comments: