Sunday, June 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday :)


Blackened Tilapia
Noodles with oil and Garlic
Steamed Broccoli
Salad

Baked Spaghetti
Salad

Grilled Pork Chops
Baked Potatoes
Steamed carrots

Hamburgers
French Fries
Steamed broccoli
Salad

Roasted Chicken
Roasted potatoes and carrots
Homemade gravy
Salad

I will also make homemade Dinner Rolls this week, so they will be served with dinner.  My menu is in no particular order, and this is what I have on hand.  It could change too, depending on if I go to the store and change it up...LOL.  Hamburger night might change into taco night if I pick up some shells.

I serve a nice green salad with most dinners.  They consist of romaine, green leaf and red leaf lettuce.  Fresh spinach is added, as I have a huge bag of it. I  also use spinach in my juicer and for smoothies.  Okay, back to salad..LOL.  I also put in, cucumbers, green onion, bell peppers, radish, celery, carrots....tomatoes, avocados and sprinkled with cheese :)  I make a Costco trip and stock up on fruits and veggies..we go through a bunch.  For snacks, I also boil eggs and the kids grab them out of the fridge like candy....I am moving farther and farther away from processed food.  I am also trying to go as organic as I can.   It is amazing how my thinking has changed...I remember 20 years ago getting super excited when hamburger helper was on sale...lol...I won't ever make that for my family anymore..even if they gave it to me for free.

For even more menu Plans go to Laura's Blog: I'm An Organizing Junkie:)

No comments: