Monday, June 11, 2012

Good Morning!



These pictures were taken a couple days ago..I was snapping pictures while I was cooking dinner :)
The above picture is my steamer at work...Broccoli going !
I have talked about this before, I think many times, but I am staying away from canned foods.  I buy fresh as much as I can...Now, granted, my hubby came shopping with me and bought every "Glory" veggie they had..which is fine......if that is what he wants, he can have that:)  He works soooo hard, so a few canned veggies that he wants to eat does not bother me at all.


Garden salad, that I always make...LOL...how many times have you seen my salads...:)   I do not put the tomatoes or the Avocados or cheese on the big bowl of salad, I keep those on the side...and sprinkle them on as I serve.  That way I can save the leftover salad, and it won't go bad as quick.  Plus I don't want to waste cheese.

Salad all ready to serve:)


I make Chicken Bwak-Bwak a lot....It is a favorite and oh, so simple.  Shredded chicken mixed with egg noodles and a little butter......Some like Parmesan cheese sprinkled on the to, some just a little salt and pepper.  it is a great dish to use leftover chicken.

Sorry the picture below did not come out so good, my camera was not cooperating...LOL...


I had a busier then normal last three days, so I have a lot to do around the home.....Cleaning day for me.  It is a cloudy rainy day...can't get better than that.

Last night's dinner, was Blackened Tiliapia, Steamed Rice and Broccoli and Salad.  Saturday was Grilled Pork Chops and grilled Corn, mashed Potatoes and a Salad.  Friday we went out to eat at Golden Corral and then did a big shopping trip at Costco......I think it was Thursday we had the Bwak- Bwak
.

No comments: